Handi-Kirb Wheelchair Accessible Shower
Disabled Persons Curb.
- ADA showers must be "curbless" or have a maximum 1/2" beveled curb.
- Handi-Kirb creates a roll-in, wheelchair accessible shower when recessing the compartment floor is not achievable or practical.
- Handi-Kirb can be installed regardless of shower size and is adjustable to as low as 5/8” in height (not including tile).
- Handi-Kirb is 30” long, 8'' wide, and designed with dove tail connectors to accommodate any length shower opening.
- Handi-Kirb can be used on concrete or wood sub-floors.
- Perfect for roll-in shower for commercial and residential assisted living.
- Eliminating the 'curb' helps people with limited mobility to enjoy a walk in shower or for a wheelchair to be rolled directly into the shower over a collapsible water dam.
- Caregivers can easily assist in transfers when you replace your bathtub with a roomy roll in shower stall.