Hydro-Handle Wet Diamond Drill Bits
- HYDRO-HANDLE diamond drill bits are manufactured using lathed uni body design to resist fatigue cracks caused by tension, heat, pressure, RPM and vibration.
- Advanced metallurgical bonding procedures allow for a superior embedded layer of diamond substrate for longer wear life and finish consistency resulting in uniformed drilling profile and long life.
- Highly uniformed diamond bedding prevents chipping when working delicate materials.
- Designed for use with all 3/8" and 1/2" cordless drills as well as the HYDRO-HANDLE diamond drilling system.
- Water is required when drilling with HYDRO-HANDLE diamond drill bits.