Pearl 15" Hexplate With Clutch And Complete #4 Hexpin Carbide Chip Assembly
The Pearl Hexpin® System has revolutionized floor preparation. Pearl’s unique spring-based technology allows the Hexpin attachments to float easily over rough surfaces while the plate design helps maintain dust control. The #4 Chip is designed and fitted with a replaceable, four sided, carbide insert. Use for scraping and removal of a variety of coatings and paints from concrete surfaces.Features:
- The super clutch is self resetting; simply turn off buffer and restart, less downtime.
- The machine will disengage if the Hexpin plate hits an obstruction
- Safely prevents coupler breakage and buffer damage.
- Use the standard Hexpin Plates or Hexpin Blocks with our patented system of interchangeable Hexpins for grinding, sanding, polishing and coating removal.
- Engineered for use on standard floor buffers, dual-headed diamond grinders, the Pearl Hexpin System is a tool that gives you choices.
- Interchangeable Hexpins are engineered for a variety of applications, including concrete resurfacing, removal of paint, rubberized coatings, ice, rust, grease, sealers, from a variety of surfaces.