7760 Grout and Tile Crevice Brush
- Product code: 7760
- Manufacturer: DTA USA Group
- MPN: DTAGSB
Grout and Tile Crevice Brush
- Thick durable nylon bristles clean in corners and grout lines.
- 7/8" trim, 8-1/8" plastic handle
- Curved handle design allows cleaning in hard to reach places
- Clean the grout first with water and allow to dry, this will remove any loose surface debris.
- For some stains, simple household items like vinegar or baking soda can be effective cleaners. Use vinegar diluted with an equal amount of water, or make a paste of baking soda and a bit of water to clean the grout with. Spray or dab the cleaner onto a small length of grout and scrub with a stiff brush.
- Scrubbing in small circles rather than straight up and down will remove more debris from the grout.
- Rinse well with water and mop up and remaining moisture with a sponge or paper towels.
- Generic household cleaners such as Mr. Clean, Lysol, or powder-based cleaners can also work on tile grout.
- A steam cleaner works well on your grout work the pressure of the steam cleaner can loosen debris and stains that cleaners can't dissolve.
- Never use bleach on colored grout, as it will discolor the grout.
- Use a stiff nylon brush for cleaning.
- Never mix cleaners together! wear glove and eye protection.
- When your tile grout is completely clean, keep it looking fresh and new by applying a coat or two of grout sealer.
- Reapply the grout sealer at least once a year, or more often if necessary.