Gemini Saw Company, Inc warrants the Gemini Apollo Ring Saw and all of its component parts to be free of defects in materials or workmanship. All of these components except wear parts* are under warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase.�
�Note: Wear Parts include Blades, Bearings, Drive Belt, and Grommets.
Unique, patented saw with the best qualities of both band and radial saws. The Apollo Ring Saw will cut through any hard material such as ceramic tile, engineered and natural stone, marble, granite, glass, non-ferrous metals, acrylic, and Plexiglas.
Blades and cartridges are sold separately
Cuts a radius, curve or straight line!
- The new Apollo ring saw is three saws in one: tile, glass and scientific!
- The Ring Blade (sold separately) has no center giving you the ability to cut intricate designs and tight radius cuts as small as 1/2"
- Choose your preferred blade with cartridge -- Blade Cartridge Assemblies Are Sold Separately Here
- Slice materials over 3" with the precision of a scientific saw.
- It delivers ten times the torque of a standard tile saw.
- Blade changes are easily performed with the introduction of removable blade cartridges.
- Wire ring cartridge firmly houses a standard Taurus 3 ring blade with maximum exposure, to be driven faster and harder than ever before.
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Apollo Ring Saw
- Slide Tray
- Magnetic Angle Brackets
- 2 Sets of Felt Pads (One already attached to saw)
- 4 Debris Shields
- Operator's manual
|Apollo Ring Saw Specifications|
|Length of Cut||Unlimited|
|Diagonal Cut Length||16 in|
|Blade Capacity||4 in(min), 6 in(max)|
|Depth of Cut||3 in|
|Dimensions||11 in x 20 in x 21 in|
Gemini Ring Saw FAQ
- Q: Where is the water pump?
A: There is no pump with a ring saw. Because the belt that drives the blade also picks up and delivers water to the cut, there is no need for one.
Q: What is a Ring Saw?
A: A Ring Saw is a unique, patented saw, combining the best qualities of a band saw and radial saw.
Q: What does the Ring Saw cut?
A: The Ring Saw will cut any hard material including stone, granite, marble, glass, shell, non ferrous metals, acrylic, and plexiglass.
Q: How can diamond blades cut hard materials but do not cut skin?
A: Skin bounces off of the diamond's riding over the bumps, but hard materials can not bounce so they get cut.
Q: What is the difference between a Ring Saw and a band saw?
A: Ring Saw's spin in a perfect circle and cut in all directions. Band saws travel in an ellipse, can cut basically forward like a polliwog travels.
Q: What is the difference between a Ring Saw and a reciprocating saw?
A: Ring Saws cut while spinning in a perfect circle, so there is little or no vibration while cutting. Jig saws vibrate cut on the up stroke causing delicate pieces to break and wear out much more quickly than Ring Saws.
Q: Do I have to use water with my Ring Saw?
A: Always use water.
Q: When should I replace my wear parts?
A: The average life of the drive belt is two to three blades.
The ring blades are very similar to the solid blades you will find on most wet saws. The difference is that our blades have no center, giving you the ability to not only cut straight lines but also make tight radius cuts. Because we run our blades at a much slower R.P.M. than the average wet saw but with far more torque, they give the user a much higher quality cut with far less chipping and in some cases superior blade life.
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This saw is ideal for my intricate cuts in stained glass. The saw is easy to set up and use. This saw is powerful enough for my daily use.