High performance portable generator to fit your job and budget. This Wacker Neuson generator is built for construction, industrial, commercial, domestic and farm applications. It features a heavy-duty, lightweight compact frame that provides job site protection while reducing storage space requirements. An integrated lifting eye to accommodate a 3" hook makes for easy transport.
Wacker GPS9700V Features:
- Oversized fuel tank for long, uninterrupted operation also features an easy to read fuel gauge.
- Super quiet muffler allows for operation under all conditions.
- Units feature a 120/240-volt power switch providing full 120-volt power or shared power from both 120 and 240-volt receptacles.
- An auto-idle control with time delay automatically reduces the engine to a low speed decreasing fuel consumption, noise and wear on connected electrical loads.
- Overhead valve engines with automatic decompression and maintenance-free electronic ignition system provide consistent and easy starting.
- Premium grade ground fault interrupter (GFI) for weather resistance and increased durability.
- The 120-volt duplex receptacles break circuit due to a ground fault condition.
- Displacement 570 cc, 34.75 in3.
- Shipping weight (including packaging) 236 lbs.
- Shipping size = 32" x 25.75" x 25.5".
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Length x width x height = 31.5" x 25.125" x 23.75"
- 18 hp Briggs & Startton Vanguard engine.
- Operating speed 3600 rpm
- Starting system 12V electric
- Fuel tank capacity 7.4 US gals
- Dry Weight 221 lbs
- AC outlet receptacles 2-120V, 20A Duplex; 1-120V, 30A Twist Lock; 1-240V, 20A Twist Lock; 1-120/240V, 30A Twist Lock.
- AC circuit breaker amps = 39 / 2 pole
- Voltage A.C. = 120 / 240
- Running time 4.51 hrs
- Maximum output 9700 W
- Continuous AC amps = 77.5 / 38.75, Single Phase.
- Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed, 18 hp at 3600 rpm
- Continuous Output 9300 W