F0700 Novair 700 /w Hepa Negative Air Machine
- Product code: F0700
- Manufacturer: Novatek
- MPN: F0700
F0700 Novair 700c/w Hepa Filter, Negative Air Machine, 110 Volts
Remediation, air scrubbing, restoration, healthcare, and clean rooms are only a few applications for the new Novair 700.
- The Novair 700 is the most powerful impeller driven air machine with variable speed adjustment.
- Capable of delivering 200-700 CFM with dramatically increased filter life.
- 10 to 12" vacuum ports allows for use of standard "lay flat" or flexible ducting.
- Portable, and very durable.
- Designed for asbestos removal, restoration projects, airborne pathogens and medical uses.
- The tri gasketing and HEPA filter sealing flange, guarantee leak proof operation.
- Quick release intake door accepts MERV, carbon, and standard dust filters.
- Integrated nesting allows for the stacking of multiple machines.
- The built-in GFCI outlet allows you to connect multiple equipment up to 15 amps.
- Heavy duty molded polyethylene shell, is dent proof, leak proof and virtually indestructible.
- 16” x 16” x 3” high capacity HEPA filter is standard.
- No outrageously priced proprietary filters needed. These economical filters are readily available.
- Drawing only 3 amps, the 700 can be daisy chained up to three units.
- Built in GFCI outlets allow for safe and effective operation.
- The Novair’s straight through design makes it ideal for virtually any application.
- Pulls particulates deeper in the filters for longer filter life ( Save $$$ on filters).
- Seamless construction guarantees leak proof operation.
- Dimensions: 22" x 22" x 21".
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- 110 Volts, 3 Amp. 50/60 Hz.
- Air volume: 200-700 cfm.
- H.E.P.A. Merv 8 box ring filters, rated 99.97% efficiency against 0.3 micron particles.
- Duct sold separately (item 3008)