END1550P Eibenstock 2-5/8" Hand Held Wet Core Drill
Drill 1/4" to 2-5/8" holes in concrete and natural stone 50% faster than with rotary hammers.
- Wet drilling in natural stone, tiles, ceramic, porcelain, stoneware, glass, reinforced concrete.
- Blind or through holes for fitting connectors as well as gravestones and worktops.
- Anchor holes.
- Mounting holes for switches.
- Tilers, stonemasons and installation companies.
- Drilling without shock, dust and vibration.
- Electronics soft start, speed regulation and constant speed, temperature and over current cut-off.
- Stainless steel spindle for long life.
- Water supply control. on/off, stepless quantity control.
- Quick-change system allows for quick changing of drill bits and fast removal of the center core.
- Can be used with drill rig to keep stationary.
- Eibenstock 2-5/8" Hand Held Wet Core Drill
- 5/8"-11 Threaded Adapter
- Gardena Coupling
- Carrying Case
- Operator's manual
|Eibenstock END1550P Hand Held Wet Core Drill Specifications|
|Load Speed||1,800-4,400 RPM|
|Drilling Diameter||1/4 in. - 2-5/8 in.|
1-3/16 in. - reinforced concrete
|Bit Connection||Quick-Lock Connector and|
5/8" x 11 UNC adapter