There is no minimum slot width. This unit can also works with a single blade.
The EMF 150 Wall Chaser easily cuts two parallel grooves up to 1-13/16" (46mm) wide by 1-3/4" (45mm) deep. The high-performance 20 Amp (2,300-watt) motor is the most powerful in its class. It operates with two parallel diamond blades, quickly milling a channel in concrete and masonry materials.
- Ideal for electricians, plumbers and other contractors.
- Compact with parallel grips for easy handling.
- Works 5/8" from the edge or corner.
- Adjustable cutting depth
- Closed vacuum hood for efficient dust collection, optimal air flow and easy removal of fragments; vacuum hose lock.
- Motor overload protection with optical overload indicator.
- Eibenstock EMF150 6" wall slotter
- 2 Premium Concrete Diamond Blades
- Tool Kit
- Carrying Case
- Operator's manual
|EMF150 Eibenstock Wall Slotter Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||20 amps|
|Blade Size||6 inch|
|Arbor Size||7/8 in|
|No Load RPM||7,500|
|Depth of Cut||1-3/4 inch|