Remove traffic lines from asphalt or concrete – and get the job done quickly!
EDCO's easy-to-use Traffic Line Remover can be pushed or pulled by one person in congested or limited access areas such as city streets, crosswalks and school safety zones.
Move the unit side to side for feathered-edge patterns that weather quickly and blend with the undisturbed road surface. Separate pressure control lets you adjust grinding pressure to suit changing road conditions.
Convenient, quick-release parking brake is standard.
- 7" Working width will grind approximately 700-1000 lineal ft per hour with Edco TLR Carbide Cutters
- Length 46-1/2", Width 29"
- 3-Carbide cutter bit assemblies
- Removing traffic lines and markings
- Removing painted and thermoplastic lines
- EDCO TLR7 11HP Traffic Line Remover
- Set of 24 Pin Cutters (#26010)
- Operator's manual
|Edco Traffic Line Remover||TLR7-11H|