Edco TP400, Hand-Held 16" Saw, 97320
Fast, economic, easy dust free & precise.
- Can be plugged into regular 20 AMP outlet.
- Designed for wet cutting concrete and masonry.
- Equipped with the most powerful motor in the electric hand-held saw industry.
- No hydraulic hoses and fluids to deal with, no exhaust fumes and gasoline to deal with.
- Blade Sold Separately
- Soft Start Motor ensures smooth and safe start.
- Mechanical Clutch protects operator when jamming.
- Electronic Clutch protects motor and operator in case of overload.
- Ideal For: Powerful hand-held saw, designed to cut concrete, masonry, asphalt and natural stone.
- Used to cut window, door and skylight openings .
- If equipped with an abrasive blade and larger flange is suitable for metal cutting.
- EDCO TP400, Hand Held 16" Saw
- Operator's manual
|Edco TP400 Hand-Held Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||20 amps|
|Blade Size||16 inch|
|Arbor Size||1 inch|
|No Load RPM||2,690|
|Depth of Cut||6 in|