SAW WORKS GREAT ONLY PROBLEM THE THROTLE CABLE BROKE AFTER ONLY 1.5 HRS OF USE IT WAS A QUICK FIX ON THE JOB SITE NO FURTHER PROBLEMS TURNS 30 INCH BLADE GREAT GREAT PURCHASE SO FAR SAW NOW HAS 14.7 HRS SHOULD LAST A LONG TIME
Edco SS-26 Self-Propelled 26" Concrete Saw
- Stress proof, precision-machined, 2". steel arbor shaft.
- Includes electric start, 12 Volt battery and heavy-duty 30 Amp charging system.
- Swing away, rear 6.4 gallon fuel tank.
- 6-belt, 2VX cog drive belt system.
- Water feed is valve controlled with safety cut-off switch.
- Dimensions - 53" x 32" x 49"
- Highway, road and bridge deck repair.
- Utility installation
- Traffic loop installation
- Airport construction
- Positive-traction, chain-drive rear axle prevents slippage and improves cutting speeds.
- All controls are console-mounted for easy access.
- Single lever controls saw speed and raising/lowering of blade.
- Locking depth control allows operator to easily return to same depth, cut after cut.
- Positive traction, chain drive rear axle prevents slippage and improves cutting speeds.
Easy to Maintain
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning ball bearings have easy-to-reach lube fittings for reduced maintenance.
- Rear-axle tracking guide allows for quick adjustment to keep saw cutting straight.
- Oil drain extends to edge of frame for cleaner oil changes.
- EDCO SS26 Self Propelled 26 in Concrete Saw
- Operator's manual
|Edco SS-26 Self Propelled Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Power||15 hp, 3-phase |
|38 hp||31 hp|
|Power Source||Electric - 460 V||Gas||Diesel|
|Blade Capacity||26 in||26 in||26 in|
|Cutting Depth||10-5/8 in||10-5/8 in||10-5/8 in|
|Arbor||1 in||1 in||1 in|
|Weight||970 lbs||1040 lbs||1225 lbs|