Edco SS-20 Self-Propelled 20" Flat Saw
Ideal for highway, road and bridge deck repair. Ideal for utility installation and/or traffic loop installation.
- Electric option available
- Compact size
- Economical saw cuts straighter, providing longer blade life
- Friction-drive rear axle prevents operator from overdriving blade
- Console mounted controls are within operator’s easy reach.
- Easy rolling, 8” x 2” rear drive wheels and 4” x 2” front wheels.
- Stress proof, precision-machined, 1-3/4" steel arbor shaft.
- Electric motor model includes electric start, 12-volt battery and heavy-duty 15 Amp charging system.
- Swing-away, rear 3-gallon fuel tank
- Screw-type depth control w/ lock guarantees accurate cutting
- 4 Belts, 3VX cog belt drive delivers power smoothly from engine to arbor shaft.
- Dimensions - 46" x 25" x 39"
- EDCO SS-20 Self Propelled 20" Concrete Saw
- Operator's manual
|Edco SS-20 Self Propelled Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Power||10 hp, 3-phase |
|20 hp||25 hp|
|Power Source||Electric - 230 V||Gas||Propane|
|Blade Capacity||20 in||20 in||20 in|
|Cutting Depth||7-5/8 in||7-5/8 in||7-5/8 in|
|Arbor||1 in||1 in||1 in|
|Weight||478 lbs||458 lbs||498 lbs|