Edco CD35 Electric Concrete Chainsaw with 14" Guide Bar
The Edco CD35 concrete chainsaw is compact, lightweight, and packs the power and torque needed for heavy-duty concrete cutting. The Edco concrete chainsaw has a 14" cutting depth and an ergonomic design for optimal balance and control. Additionally, the CD35 electric concrete chainsaw is designed to minimize chain stretching for long lasting, reliable performance.
Edco CD35 Concrete Chain Saw Features
- The first concrete chain saw ever introduced to the concrete cutting industry.
- Highly versatile, able to cut concrete, stone, brick, block, and other masonry materials.
- Long lasting performance with minimal chain stretching.
- Cuts concrete up to 14" thick with standard guide bar.
- Lightweight, compact design can operate in tight areas indoors and outside - ideal for cutting small openings, deep pockets, finishing corner cuts, and adjusting door and window openings.
- No emissions - electric motor allows user to safely work indoors without generating hazardous fumes.
- Compact and flexible - able to cut in all the places a standard wall saw cannot.
Edco 14" Electric Concrete Chainsaw Specifications
|Power (Electric)||25 AMPS|
|Blade Size||14 inch guide bar|
|No Load RPM||8,300|
|Depth of Cut||14 inch|
Edco CD35 Concrete Chain Saw Technical Data
- Power: Electric
- Voltage: 115 Volt
- AMPS: 25
- RPM With Load: 5,500
- RPM Without Load: 8,300
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 14"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- EDCO 14 in. Electric Concrete Chainsaw
- 14 in. Guide Bar (EDC14BAR)
- Diamond Chain (EDCCHAIN35)
- Operator's Manual