Edco 8" CPM-8 Walk Behind Scarifier
The CPM-8 is the perfect machine for sidewalk repair, coatings and traffic line removal, creating non-slip surfaces and much more!
- 8" working width will scarify approximately 350-500 sq. ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/8"
- Removes traffic lines at 800-1,000 lineal ft. per hour
- Power source over drum to eliminate vibration and maximize surface contact Compact design
- Front-mounted lifting handle makes loading and unloading easy
- Vacuum port equipped
- Length 35", width 20", Height 39".
- weighs 220 lbs
- Electric model 230 Volts Single Phase, or Three Phase 230/460 Volts.
- Gas model is 1 9hp Honda engine
- Down cut drum rotation
- Optional edger attachment allows the CPM-8 to get within 1-3/4" of any vertical surface.
- Scarifier cutters are sold separately
- Sidewalk trip hazard repair
- Concrete and Coatings removal
- Floor cleaning and/or preparation
- Traffic line and markings removal
- Creating non-slip surfaces
- EDCO CPM8 Walk Behind Scarifier
- Scarifier Drum with 6 shafts
- Operator's manual
|Edco 8" Walk Behind Scarifier||CPM-8-5B||CPM-8-5B||CPM-8-9H|
|Power||Electric Single Phase||Electric 3 Phase||Gas|
|Horsepower||5 hp||5 hp||9 hp|
|Weight||220 lbs||220 lbs||190 lbs|