Edco 14" Downcut concrete & asphalt saw
Ideal for short slab cutting, contraction joints, patch repairs in asphalt, traffic loop installation and trenching.
- Free shipping to a commercial.
- Down-cut blade rotation.
- New 8" Wheels provide smoother cutting action with less vibration
- New lifting bail and compact size makes for easy loading and unloading
- More stable frame with wider wheel base
- Rear wheel shaft mounted end to end for greater frame rigidity
- 3 belt drive delivers more power to blade shaft
- More weight located over blade for faster cutting
- Heavy duty steel core wheels for years of service
- Heavy duty frame and undercarriage are 7-gauge steel to eliminate frame vibration and bending
- Precision machined 1" arbor.
- Water capacity : valve-controlled
- Blade sold separately
- EDCO 14" Downcut Concrete & Asphalt Saw
- Operator's manual
|Edco Downcut Walk-Behind Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Power (gas)||9 hp||11 hp||13 hp|
|Blade Capacity||14 in||14 in||14 in|
|Cutting Depth||5-5/8 in||5-5/8 in||5-5/8 in|
|Arbor||1 in||1 in||1 in|
|Weight||190 lbs||190 lbs||190 lbs|