Edco CPU10 10" Self-Propelled Scarifier
The CPU-10(FC) is ideal for larger jobs on concrete or asphalt such as parking deck repairs, factory floor preparation or road repairs
- Up to 10" working width (25 cm.)
- Adjustable depth control up to 3/16" working depth per pass (5 mm.)
- Up-cut drum rotation and heavyweight construction increases production and lifts even the toughest floor coatings.
- Hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse drive provides smooth speed changes and less operator fatigue.
- Includes lifting bail, oil alert and hour meter Optional outrigger axle enables the CPU-10(FC) to follow slab contours closely when working on uneven surfaces.
- Length 49", Width 24".
- Electric 3 Phase, 230 Volts or 460 Volts.
- Parking deck and road repairs
- Factory floor cleaning and/or preparation.
- Road repair.
- Mall floor repairs.
- 500-750 sq. ft./hr - (46-70 sq. m./hr) at a depth of 1/8" (3 mm.)
- Convertible hood design on CPU-10FC model allows for multiple drum set-ups and provides easy access for quick drum changes
- EDCO 10" CPU10FC Self-Propelled Scarifier
- Scarifier Drum with 6 Shafts
- Operator's manual
|Edco 10" Scarifier||CPU-10FC-20H||CPU-10FC-13H||CPU-10FC-10B||CPU-10FC-10B|
|Power||Gas||Gas||Electric Three Phase||Electric Three Phase|
|Horsepower||20 hp||13 hp||10 hp||10 hp|