Powerful three speed 24.5 AMP motor with a rugged gearbox to drill holes up to 14" diameter. Designed for heavy-duty drilling in concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt and natural stone. No other drill in its class is so light and portable.
- Internal oil pump lubricates the gearbox and shaft for longer life.
- Mechanical 3-speed gearbox for optimal drilling speeds: 230-500-1030 RPM.
- Soft start and overload protection. Mechanical slip clutch protects in case of jamming.
- Motor Mount, positive locking knob and two 5" wheels.
- The angle is adjustable up to 45 degrees.
- Equipped with 1-1/4" x 7 UNC connecting threads.
- Stand and drill bits are sold separately
- Made in Germany.
- Eibenstock EBM 352/3 P 3-Speed 24-1/2 Amp Core Drill Motor
- Open End Wrench
- Operator's Manual
- 14" diameter capacity.
- 24-1/2 Amp, 110 Volts
- Weighs only 28 lbs. (motor)
- Three speed 230, 500 & 1030 Rpm.
- Built-in water swivel.
- Motor overload protection.
- Connecting threads: 1-1/4"x7 UNC.