DustControl, DC F 60 Pre-Separator, 7069
When large quantities of material are to be separated, it is advisable to use a pre-separator. The pre-separator can be placed at the work place or in conjunction with the central unit.
- Especially suited for parquet grinding.
- High speed cyclone.
- For an easy transport the lock can be reversed an put into the container.
- Robust steel container.
- Can be connected to our dust extractors DC 1800 eco, DC 2900a/c eco and DC 3900a/c eco.
- The pre-separator DC F60 can handle large quantities of dust, especially in the case of parquet grinding.
- Due to its large inlet the pre-separator is also well suited to separate coarse dirt.
- Because 90% of the dust is already separated in the DC F60, the number of emptying trips is reduced considerably for the user.
- Can also be equipped with our tear-resistant plastic sacks (Part no 42285).
- Type of dust to be handled.
- Where the unit should be placed and how emptying will be performed.
- Expected airflow.
- For material recovery.
- Material transportation.
- To reduce the loading on the ducting system.
- To relieve loading on the central filter.
- To reduce the risk for filter clogging.
- When fluids are to be separated.
- Pre-separators can be used in all applications where the extracted material is coarse or voluminous.
- These can be placed in the actual workplace for separate handling or recovery of the extracted material, or centrally.
- Pre-separators separate material from the air-flow using the action of a cyclone or with inertial separation. Inertial separators are generally configured as containers with the inlet and outlet in the same wall of the container.
- When the air-flow changes direction abruptly, separation occurs for the particles with higher relative mass.