Always seal your grout! it is the best thing for it, to protect and for the peace of mind that your finish product will last for a while. I highly recommend this sealer
7350 DuPont StoneTech Bullet Proof Sealer Water Base
- Product code: 7350
- Manufacturer: Stone Tech
$20.00 to $697.00
DuPont StoneTech Bullet Proof Sealer Water Base
Use on natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, and travertine.
- Maximum penetrating microbond protection.
- Heavy duty protection against most stains.
- Makes cleaning stone easier.
- Preserves natural look.
- Water-based formula.
- Interior and exterior.
- Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application.
- Make sure surface is clean, and free of waxes and coatings.
- Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed.
- Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F.
- Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller, brush or low-pressure sprayer.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes
- During this time, keep the surface wet with sealer, adding more sealer as needed.
- DO NOT ALLOW SEALER TO COMPLETELY DRY ON THE SURFACE.
- Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- Should a sealer residue appear, rewet the impacted section of the surface with sealer.
- Agitate the surface with a white nylon scrubbing pad to loosen residue and wipe dry with a clean, absorbent towel.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours.
- Foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
- Pint: up to 112 sq ft.
- Quart: up to 225 sq ft.
- Gallon: up to 900 sq ft for a single coat application.
- Expected Wear: up to 5 years on interior surfaces and up to 3 years on exterior surfaces.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
very good tile sealer. you do not have to use a sponge, I used a brush and though that it was better off that way, although you can't put as much on with that process. Still a great sealer and I use it on most of my jobs
Used this sealer after a bathroom job, the water just rolls right off of the sealed surface. this is one application every 5 years and you're good
easy to apply, works well and last long! that was my biggest problem was finding a sealer that lasts as long as this one can