DuPont Stone Tech Polishing Powder
Features and Benefits
- Creates smooth, satin finish.
- Eliminates etch marks and light wear patterns.
- Natural stone such as marble, limestone, travertine and terrazzo.
- Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
- If surface is heavily soiled, pre-clean with DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional KlenzAll™ Cleaner if needed.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- If using DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Shining Powder following the use of Polishing Powder, ensure that the surface is well rinsed and a new pad is used.
- Apply approximately 1/2 cup Polishing Powder plus 1 cup clean water to stone surface.
- Refinish using a hand orbital sander or weighted floor machine at 130–140 lb, 175 rpm, fitted with a natural hair pad.
- Keep compound wet while refinishing with plenty of water. Add Polishing Powder as needed.
- Refinish area until desired level of polish is achieved.
- For a highly polished finish follow with Shining Powder.
- Rinse well and use a wet vacuum or hot water extraction unit to remove all remaining compound.
- Polishing Powder: Available in 1.55 lb and 10 lb Containers.
- Coverage: 500-1,000 sq ft per pound.