the second I used this it made the colors on the stone standout
7359 DuPont Stone Enhancer Pro, Solvent Based
- Product code: 7359
- Manufacturer: Stone Tech
$44.00 to $201.00
DuPont Stone Tech Enhancer Pro, Solvent Based
For Professional Use Only
Features and Benefits
- Enriches color.
- Heavy duty protection against most stains.
- Solvent-based, interior and exterior applications.
- Natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone and textured stone, masonry and concrete.
- Make sure surface is clean, free of waxes, coatings, and previous sealers, and is dry for 24 to 72 hours.
- Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F.
- Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry.
- Mask off any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush, or pump-up garden sprayer.
- Do not use a power sprayer, towel, or sponge for application.
- Do not thin before using. See Method of Application for more instructions.
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–20 minutes. Denser material may require more time to penetrate.
- DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON SURFACE.
- Failure to remove excess sealer from surface may result in residue that may need to be mechanically removed.
- Thoroughly wipe surface with multiple dry cloths to remove all excess sealer.
- A second coat may be needed for more absorbent surfaces.
- If darker appearance is required, sealer should be applied one hour after initial application, as directed in steps 2 through 4.
- Full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours.
- Avoid foot traffic for 6–8 hours after application. If foot traffic must resume sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved.
- Red rosin paper is not needed to apply second coat. Clean equipment with mineral spirits.
- Rags and equipment that are wet with product may be flammable.
- Clean up promptly after job is complete.
- Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Allow rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of reach of children and pets.
- When dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
- For small jobs, use a paint pad, roller, or brush.
- For larger jobs, use a pump-up garden sprayer available at your local garden center, hardware store, or home improvement center.
- Do not use a power sprayer. Power sprayers create a significant amount of overspray, resulting in wasted product and the need for additional clean-up.
- A pump-up garden sprayer will reduce the potential for over-exposure to vapors and produce better results.
- Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry to the touch.
- Pint: 20-55 sq ft.
- Quart: 40-115 sq ft.
- Gallon*: 150-450 sq ft.
- 5 Gallon*: 750-2,250 sq ft.
- Expected Wear: 3 to 5 years.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
after a lot of research this is by far the best product. easy to apply, no odor and it soaked in easily
works great on natural tile stone. once it sinks into the stone use a rag to wipe it then wet it immediately for best use