Best buffing compound I've used. Easy to use. Gets the job done fast.
Dia-Glo Diamond Buffing Compound 1 Liter / Quart / 1 lb.
- Just mix with water. Easy to use, will never mark the stone in any way and yield incredibly high gloss finishes in a very short time.
- This amazing powder will even take care of scratches.
- Can be used in stone fabricating shops, for floor restoration and as a maintenance buffing compound.
- It will bring up an incredibly high gloss finish in a very short time.
- Works great on large or small areas.
- Made to produce high gloss finishes on marble surfaces.
- Also perform superbly on terrazzo and agglomerated marble.
- Designed for dark or light colored granite.
- It's dark hue will not highlight the normal microscopic cracks on stone surfaces and will bring out the rich color and gloss on medium to dark stone.
- Dia-Glo™ Light compound is for light colored granite.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Very simple to use, just need a buffer and a clean bonnet.
This stuff takes an ordinary polish job to one that pops! As a caution, if you're polishing edges on marble tiles that you've profiled, a brief buffing of the factory surface with a slightly wet felt pad with a bit of compound on it will remove any residue. Make sure you rinse and wipe quickly, though.
Our marble floor was dull and was etched when we used vinegar to remove the wall paper, and the vinegar got on the floor. This product worked great, quickly provides a high gross finish. I kept asking my wife, "are you sure the floor is not still wet" I used a 7" auto angle polisher with a wool cover. Be sure to use breathing and eye protection.
I have been watching the wear and tear on my granite create a haze of tiny scratches on the surface as the years pass by. The granite buffing compound went on easily with a random orbital polisher and the granite looks better than new now. I will buff annually when I reseal. It takes a little more effort, but looks great, and is well worth it!
Only regret - should have bought it earlier
This was the missing link in polishing granite tiles. I set a large granite tile island (3 feet by 10 feet) and no matter how much I worked the tile there were always height differences. I used diamond polishing pads from 50 grit to 6000 grit and got an OK shine. Picked up the Felt Wheel and Dia-Glo and it went from OK to off the shelf. Very impressed.
Part worked just right. Very good company to work. Would shop again with them