I'm a tile contractor and I bought this to drill holes in tile. These bits work great on wall tiles. They are easy to get started (45 degree angle). What I really like about them is the cutout which lets the drilled tile come out through the bit. Don't try to use these on porcelain tile though. I was able to drill a few holes in some porcelain but that was about it. The carrying case that comes with it is very nice, however the largest tile bit is a bit too big for the case and you really have to make an effort to close the case.
9559 Dewalt 4pcs Wet Porcelain drill bit, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 3/4"
- Product code: 9559
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- MPN: DWBITKIT
DeWalt 4pcs Wet Porcelain Drill Bits Kit
- 4 diamond bits Ø 1/4"(6mm), 5/16" (8mm), 3/8" (10mm), 3/4" (18mm).
- Plastic carrying case included with kit.
- Diamond welded tip for greater life & durability.
- Tested by our staff to drill more than 20 holes in hard porcelain.
- Reverse spiral thread delivers continuous water feed critical for life & speed.
- Core ejection slot removes plug for repetitious holes
- Use wet only
- 1/4" - 700 to 1,500 Max RPM
- 5/16", 3/8" - 1,200 to 2,000 Max RPM
- 3/4" - 1,200 to 2,500 Max RPM