I couldn't get over the precision and accuracy this thing had.
Laser distance measurer (LDM) built to withstand the inevitable drops, falls and knocks on the Job site. Durable mechanism and rubber over moulding ensures enhanced durability for tough job site conditions. It has a range of up to 30m and at this distance the unit will have an accuracy variance no greater than 3mm. Raised, oversized buttons to avoid miss measures. Automatic backlight to aid the clear reading of measurements.
- One button, one function' when selecting the unit to give linear meter readings, square meter calculations and cubic metre calculations.
- It will add or subtract readings and calculate distance in Metric and Imperial.
- Fast and accurate material ordering for end-users such as Joiners, Plasterers, Electricians, and Tillers Window and Garage door installation and manufacturing HVAC engineer heating and air conditioning building requirements.
- Electricians setting out energy saving lighting motion sensors.
- Stud wall layout using the continues measure function and erecting.
- Quantity Surveyors and Site Manager on site checks.
- Concrete pouring requirements.
- Flooring applications such as computer floor.
- Allows end-users to quote for work quickly, accurately and easily.
- Accuracy 1/8".
- Operating range 165 ft.
- Indoor visibility range 30m.
- Screen Green back light.
- Laser Class II (<1mW) @ 635nm.
- Levelling Accuracy : 3mm @ 30m.
- Power Supply (2) AAA Alkaline batteries.
- Dewalt DW03050 Laser Distance Measurer
- Tool Pouch with Lanyard
- Operator's Manual
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I wish this laser was around 20 years ago. as a general contractor every tool in your bag helps, but this one helps tremendously it measures walls precisely and helps you get the job done quicker with only one person. no more holding the tape measure for me
works great. the laser gets the exact measurement