Makes doing your own tile work so much easier and you will look professional! If you are doing a home self project over 500sq ft. it will pay for it's self vs. hiring it out. You can do it with this tool!
- 24" rip cut capacity. 18" x 18" diagonal cuts
- Weighs only 69 lbs
- Free shipping from our warehouse
- 10" porcelain diamond blade included.
- Allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch over-spray from large tile keeping the water in the pan
- Powerful 1.5 hp motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down.
|Dewalt D24000 Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/8 in|
|Dimensions||36 in x 29 in x 20 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I am a do it yourselfer and was tired of renting a tile saw so I called Contractors Direct and was recommended the Dewalt tile saw and they were very helpful in getting the saw to me and explaining the features. I used this saw to lay tile in my house and my brothers as well. The saw was easy to use and was lightweight compared to the saw I was renting. I sort of had a hard time figuring out the water pans extensions (my brother figured it out rather quickly)all in all I would I recommend this saw for anyone doing a tile job.
I'm a tile setter since 1989. Used mk saws 770 and 101. They don't have the capabilities that I need. This saw is a must for cutting up to 24" tile. It's light weight so I can set it up myself. Makes no mess, so I can cut inside of finished houses. Very durable. I've used it for 3 years almost 5 days a week cutting mostly porcelin tiles flawlessly. With the T3 razer blade it cuts straight as an arrow. No other saw even comes close to this one. Brought wetsaws out of the stone age.