Tool is worthless. It lasted for about 100 sq ft and started slipping on the spacers. The tool no longer will tighten the spacer clips and is worthless without inserting a screwdriver and applying pressure at the same time as squeezing the tool. do not waste your money on this lippage system.
DTA Universal Lippage Leveling System
Cap and Spacer system eliminates lippage in large tile installation.
- Very easy to learn and use at any skill level.
- Increase the speed of installation.
- Gun Tensions cap and spacer together.
- Gun can be used for walls and floors.
- 1/16" (1.5mm) grout joint.
- Reusable Caps 3-5/32" (80mm long).
- Universal lippage spacer dimensions: 4-1/4" (108mm) High x 7/16" (11mm) Wide.
- Can be used with other lippage system on the market.
- Serrated on both sides
- Longer spacers (pavers)
- Curved base to tension diferent tile thickness.
- No soaking required.
- Ideals for floors and walls.
- Place Lippage Spacer between tiles 4" from both ends of tile.
- Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the Lippage Cap. There is a cap release lever to allow the cap to be removed if necessary.
- Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, Using the Leveling Gun, This will hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets.
- Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Cap along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area.
- Remove Cap from Spacer for re-use.
- Tool is specific to this system only can not be used on other, similar, leveling systems