The DFG 500 heavy duty floor grinder gives complete operator control and at the same time has the correct weight to act directly onto the grinding plates to facilitate accurate and rapid grinding.
- Twin speed 700 and 1,400 Rpm.
- The slower speed being designed and introduced for the grinding of terrazzo and marble applications when using the SPE polymer diamond system.
- Two ballast weights that can be removed, together with precise adjustment of the fulcrum for the rear wheel allows for perfect grinding in all types of situations.
- Environmental considerations are fully controlled with an adjustable dust skirt for dry use and a facility for using water when wet grinding.
- Noise is kept to minimum by use of high power 3 phase electric motors and drive belt systems.
- Manufactured to a high specification and operates using two grinding heads.
- Hydraulic raise and lower facility is easily operated by push button switches mounted on the handle bars.
- The net weight is in excess of 300kg but one operator can easily control the machine.
- Low operational noise, little or no impact vibrations, consistent diamond wear rates and ease of operation make the DFG 500 an excellent choice for economical and productive floor grinding.
- 19.7" (500mm) working width twin head design.
- 3 Phase, high power single and twin speed designs.
- Removable ballast weights and hydraulic raise/lower facility.
- 2" (50mm) dust extraction port.
- Push button hydraulic raise and lower facility.
- Anti vibration handle bar mounts.
- Screw type hand wheel allows machine to be accurately set to the surface.
- Multi purpose, Dust free.
- Thermal overload protection, maintenance free.
- Low noise and low vibration.
- Safety start mechanism.
- Dust free when operated with SPE 316 Vacuum.
- Plug size 32A 5 Pin.
- Cable length 246'. (75m).
- Accurate grinding of concrete surfaces.
- Removal of old coatings & contaminates.
- Re-profiling of old concrete floors.
- Grinding and finishing resin based and tilled terrazzo floors.
- Provides ideal preparation for thin film coating (eliminates shadowing).
|Bartell DFG500-2 Dual Head Planetary Floor Grinder Specifications|
|Horse Power||7.3 hp|
|Motor||3 Phase Electric - 400 V|
|Head Speed||700/1400 RPM|
|Motor Speed||1400/2800 RPM|
|Dimensions||55.1 in. x 28.5 in. x 43.3 in.|
|Weight||661 lbs. (300 kg.)|