The DFG 400 Floor Grinder has been developed to meet the competitive demands of the general floor grinding marketplace. Meeting the requirement of rental companies and contractors. Twin grinding heads driven by heavy duty gearboxes ensure high productivity and reliability.
- An adjustable dust extraction skirt provides dust free operation when used in conjunction with the SPE vacuums.
- Operators handle is fully height adjustable.
- The DFG 400 is supplied fitted with 2 no. standard drive plates allowing the floor grinder to be used with carborundum blocks, wire brush blocks and diamond blocks all held in by wedges.
- For specialist applications an adaptor plate is available to allow the fitting of various DFG 250mm diameter diamond grinding plates.
- 15.7" (400mm) working width twin head design.
- Can use carborundum, wire brush and diamond blocks.
- 2" (50mm) Dust extraction port.
- Heavy duty gearbox drive system.
- Screw type hand wheel to level machine to surface.
- Dust free when used with suitable SPE dust control vacuum.
- Large diameter wheels for excellent mobility and stability.
- Removable weight to vary grinding pressure.
- Simple to operate and meets the requirements of rental companies and flooring contractors alike.
- Powerful machine can be fitted with a wide range of diamond, polymer and PCD attachments making a very versatile grinding solution for smaller surface preparation projects.
- Accurate grinding of concrete surfaces.
- Removal of old coatings & contaminates.
- Scarifying to remove oil/dirt deposits.
- Ice removal from cold store floors.
- Plug size 16A 5 Pin.
- Cable length 246 ft. (75m)
|Bartell DFG400-3 Dual Disc Grinder Specifications|
|Horse Power||7.3 hp|
|Motor||Single Phase Electric - 230 V|
|Dimensions||32.3 in. x 22 in. x 27.6 in.|
|Weight||363 lbs. (160 kg.)|