DFG250-1 Bartell, 10" Single Disc Electric Grinder, 230V 3 Phase, 7.3 hp
Diamond grinder designed to give the operator complete control and at the same time have enough weight to act directly onto the grinding heads to facilitate accurate and rapid grinding.
- 10" single head compact grinder.
- Water can be applied to head for wet grinding.
- Simple foot pedal to raise or lower machine during use.
- 2" (50mm) Dust extraction port.
- Dust free when used with suitable SPE dust control vacuum.
- Large diameter wheels for excellent mobility and stability.
- Removable weight to vary grinding pressure.
- Simple adjustment to level to the floor surface with an adjustable dust skirt.
- Simple to operate and meets the requirements of rental companies and flooring contractors alike.
- Handle height is fully adjustable and the machine easily fits into the boot of a car.
- Compact and powerful, the machine can be fitted with a wide range of diamond, polymer and PCD attachments making a very versatile grinding solution for smaller surface preparation projects.
- Plug size 16A 5 Pin.
- Cable length 246 ft. (75m)
- Transformer requirement 10 kva.
- Generator requirement 10 kva.
- Removal of dry crystalised (ATA) and wet adhesives.
- Slurry grinding on water miscible products.
- Provides superb preparation profile for thin film coatings (eliminates shadowing). Accurate grinding of large concrete areas.
- Re-profiling of old concrete floors.
- Removal of old coatings and contaminates.
- Grinding and finishing of resin based terrazzo.
|Bartell DFG250-1 Electric Grinder Specifications|
|Horse Power||7.3 hp (5.5 kW)|
|Motor||Three Phase Electric - 230 V|
|Dimensions||44.1 in. x 26.4 in. x 40.9 in.|
|Operating Weight||353 lbs. (160 kg.)|