Bartell 10" Single Disc 110V 3hp Electric Grinder, DFG2003CA
Diamond grinder designed to give the operator complete control and at the same time have enough weight to act directly onto the grinding heads to facilitate accurate and rapid grinding.
- 10" single head compact grinder.
- Small but powerful, compact easy to transport grinding unit.
- Robust construction.
- 2" (50mm) Dust extraction port.
- Dust free when used with suitable SPE dust control vacuum.
- Large diameter wheels for excellent mobility and stability.
- Removable weight to vary grinding pressure.
- Simple adjustment to level to the floor surface with an adjustable dust skirt.
- Simple to operate and meets the requirements of rental companies and flooring contractors alike.
- Handle height is fully adjustable and the machine easily fits into the boot of a car.
- Compact and powerful, the machine can be fitted with a wide range of diamond, polymer and PCD attachments making a very versatile grinding solution for smaller surface preparation projects.
- Plug size 32A 3 pin.
- Cable length 90 ft. (30m)
- Transformer requirement 5 kva.
- Generator requirement 8 kva.
- Accurate grinding of concrete surfaces.
- Removal of old floor coatings and contaminates.
- Latex and adhesive removal.
- Grinding and polishing of terrazzo.
- Remedial work to rain and frost damaged slabs.
|Bartell DFG2003CA Electric Grinder Specifications|
|Horse Power||3 hp (2.2 kW)|
|Motor||Single Phase Electric - 110 V|
|Dimensions||34.6 in. x 14.6 in. x 27.6 in.|
|Operating Weight||108 lbs. (49 kg.)|