Bartell, 10" Single Disc Electric Grinder, 110V, 3hp, DFG200-5
Diamond grinder designed to give the operator complete control and at the same time have enough weight to act directly onto the grinding heads to facilitate accurate and rapid grinding.
- 10" single head compact grinder.
- Small but powerful, compact easy to transport grinding unit.
- Robust construction.
- 2" (50mm) Dust extraction port.
- Dust free when used with suitable SPE dust control vacuum.
- Large diameter wheels for excellent mobility and stability.
- Removable weight to vary grinding pressure.
- Simple adjustment to level to the floor surface with an adjustable dust skirt.
- Simple to operate and meets the requirements of rental companies and flooring contractors alike.
- Handle height is fully adjustable and the machine easily fits into the boot of a car.
- Compact and powerful, the machine can be fitted with a wide range of diamond, polymer and PCD attachments making a very versatile grinding solution for smaller surface preparation projects.
- Plug size 32A 3 pin.
- Cable length 90 ft. (30m)
- Transformer requirement 5 kva.
- Generator requirement 8 kva.
- Accurate grinding of concrete surfaces.
- Removal of old floor coatings and contaminates.
- Latex and adhesive removal.
- Grinding and polishing of terrazzo.
- Remedial work to rain and frost damaged slabs.
|Bartell DFG200-5 Electric Grinder Specifications|
|Horse Power||3 hp (2.2 kW)|
|Motor||Single Phase Electric - 110 V|
|Dimensions||34.6 in. x 14.6 in. x 27.6 in.|
|Operating Weight||108 lbs. (49 kg.)|