The maximum travel/ reach of this machine is 21" from the floor to the threads.
Most powerful, lightweight core rig in the industry. 34 lb. Model DBE 160 single-speed, 700 Rpm core drill rig features a powerful 18 Amp motor, enabling it to drill holes up to 6" in diameter in concrete, reinforced concrete, brick, block and stone.
- Drill stand column and base made of heavy-duty aluminum for light weight and portability.
- Built-in water swivel for wet diamond drilling.
- Standard mechanical slip clutch and motor overload protection.
- Equipped with 1-1/4" x 7 UNC and 5/8" x 11 UNC connecting threads
- Built-in water swivel.
- Motor overload protection.
- All drill bits sold separately
- Made in Germany.
- Eibenstock DBE 160 6” Core drill with Stand
- Operator's manual
|Eibenstock DBE160 Core Drill Specifications|
|Load Speed||450 RPM|
|No-Load Speed||700 RPM|
|Max .Drilling Diameter||6 in.|
|Bit Connection||5/8 in. x 11 UNC adapter|
and 1-1/4 in. x 7 UNC adapter
Question & Answers
All core bits are sold individually. We have many 5" core bits to choose from; prices vary by brand, size and application.
The motor is 18 amp and that is why plug is that way. The factory recommends the 20 amp style plug to ensure customer doesn't plug into a 15 amp circuit and trip it.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
After using many other brands, I decided to give this German brand a try and I am glad I did. The Eibenstock Drill operates very smoothly and has had no issues after 3 months of heavy use.
Drilled 20 holes the day after it arrived no problems. The only thing i had a issue with is the 20 amp plug end on the drill, Had to put an end on my extension cord.