D28755 DeWalt 14" Concrete Cut-Off Saw
- 15 Amp motor provides power & speed for concrete cutting.
- Epoxy coated field & armature provide long service life against abrasion from debris.
- Soft start reduces reactionary torque during start up.
- Dust duct provides access to dust extraction while cutting concrete.
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from debris.
- Dust sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life.
- Automatic turn-off shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage.
- Adjustable guard for different cutting depths mounted at two points to maintain proper alignment.
- Spindle lock button for fast, easy wheel changing.
- Rotation directs sparks & debris towards the front of the tool & helps prevent climbing in the cut.
- Great for builders, fire/rescue, maintenance, remodelers, roofers, masons, pipe fitters & many other applications.
- Tool length 21"
- 2 wire double insulated 'S' jacket rubber cord provides increased durability and life in hot and cold climates.
- Diamond blade not included.
- Wrench, masonry wheel, metal cutting wheel, integral dust duct.
|Dewalt D28755 Cut-Off Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||5.5 hp / 15 amps|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|Arbor Size||1 inch|
|No Load RPM||4,300|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch|