Electric is the way to go in my opinion, many people don't think it is as powerful, but when you start using it will change your mind. absolute work horse
D28755 DeWalt 14" Concrete Cut-Off Saw
- 15 Amp motor provides power & speed for concrete cutting.
- Epoxy coated field & armature provide long service life against abrasion from debris.
- Soft start reduces reactionary torque during start up.
- Dust duct provides access to dust extraction while cutting concrete.
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from debris.
- Dust sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life.
- Automatic turn-off shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage.
- Adjustable guard for different cutting depths mounted at two points to maintain proper alignment.
- Spindle lock button for fast, easy wheel changing.
- Rotation directs sparks & debris towards the front of the tool & helps prevent climbing in the cut.
- Great for builders, fire/rescue, maintenance, remodelers, roofers, masons, pipe fitters & many other applications.
- Tool length 21"
- 2 wire double insulated 'S' jacket rubber cord provides increased durability and life in hot and cold climates.
- Diamond blade not included.
- Dewalt D28755 14 in. Electric Concrete Saw
- Masonry Wheel
- Metal Cutting Wheel
- Integral Dust Duct
- Operator's manual
|Dewalt D28755 Cut-Off Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||5.5 hp / 15 amps|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|Arbor Size||1 inch|
|No Load RPM||4,300|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch|