meets all my needs and it worked for tile
D25313K Dewalt 1" L-Shape Three Mode SDS Plus Hammer
- Product code: D25313K
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- MPN: D25313K
Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 0.16" to 1" in diameter Electronic variable speed for total control in any application Rotation-stop for light chiseling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete. Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screw driving applications Safety clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam.
- L-Shape Design offers superior balance and control
- 2.5 ft-lbs of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 8.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection.
- Ergonomic rubber coated back handle design for improved comfort in use.
- Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application.
- Large 1 inch hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components.
- Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life.
- Long 16 foot cable for improved flexibility and control
- At only 11-1/2" this hammer is the most compact in the market allowing users to get into tight spaces.
- Light weight design (6.5 lbs) provides comfort for extended use.
- Dust Extraction Connection allows the use of the D25300D dust collection system
- Chipping (Hammer-Only) mode allows user to perform light chipping applications, such as removal of mortar splatter
- No vibration control
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 1.18"
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal): 0.51"
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete): 1.02"
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Core bit): 2.56"
- Dewalt D25313K 1" L-Shape Three Mode SDS Plus Hammer
- Multi-Positional Side Handle
- Quick Adjustment Depth Stop
- Heavy Duty Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
very light and works great for its size
I have always used black and decker and dewalt products because you know exactly what you are buying. i have never encountered someone who did not like dewalt and would recommend it to anyone
this drill was so easy to handle and it made my life so much easier