This is The Best Tile, Stone & Masonry Saw in the World! The all new 350/1200 IPower is more powerful and accurate than ever before. The new 4 h.p. motor combined with the laser guide ensures that cuts are made quickly and accurately. Tile and stone installers, masons, precast fabricators, landscapers and general contractors across America are putting the 350/1200 iPower to the test. Cut 24”x24” pavers on a diagonal, 48” pieces of marble and granite up to 4 ¾” in depth. This saw is versatile and reliable.
- Laser guide & large protractor included.
- Cutting table surface is stainless steel.
- Shatter resistant plastic water pan.
- Lift handles and a wheelkit make this saw very portable.
- The cutting head may be moved up and down for perfect plunge cuts and locked in place at any height.
- The blade guard is lined with sound absorbing material used in the boat building industry, the noise while cutting is greatly reduced. The blade guard is removed by two thumb screws, changing blades is fast and easy.
- The travel bar is made of extruded aluminum which has been specifically contoured for our nylon roller and bearing system. This new roller system requires less maintenance, and when after years of cutting should replacement is needed it is much easier and faster than ever before.
- The new stand folds out or folds up with a spring loaded assist. Your stand is always strudy and ready to go! Each Combi 350 IPower includes a wheelkit, moving around the jobsite is quick n’ easy.
- The motor is now a high torque 4 h.p 220v single phase stone and paver eating beast. All this power goes from the motor to the blade via a high tech serpentine belt, no adjustment or maintenance required, it is a tough and reliable design.
- Imer Combicut 350/1200 Wet Tile, Stone & Masonry Saw
- Tile Saw Stand with Wheel Kit
- 14 in Diamond Blade (installed)
- Water Pump in Pan
- Protractor Guide
- Spare Parts
- Operator's manual
|Imer CombiCut 350/1200 14" Stone Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 4 hp (15 amp)|
|Length of Cut||48 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||24 in|
|Blade Capacity||14 in|
|Depth of Cut||4-3/4 in|
|Dimensions||69 in x 55.5 in x 30 in|