Easy to move and reliable. Cant ask for much else. I would buy it again and might need another one anyway.
Collomix TMS 2000 Upright Portable Mortar Mixer
The professional automatic mortar mixer for mixing up prebagged building materials with ease
- The upright portable mortar mixer TMS 2000 is suitable for up to 20 gals of mixing material.
- Ruggedly constructed, this compact mixer can cope well with construction site conditions.
- The automatic mixer TMS 2000 is particularly suitable for processing dry and highly-viscous materials such as numerous types of mortar, plaster, screed, gravel concrete, cement screed, repair mortar, grout, etc.
- Designed for speed, mobility and reliability so it saves time, energy and money.
- High mobility and low weight
- Extremely compact design
- High load capacity
- Optimum quality of the mixing results
- Maximum economy, safety and quality
- Collomix TMS 2000 Portable Mortar Mixer
- Rim Scraper
- Corner Scraper
- Bottom Scraper
- Operator's manual
|Collomix TMS 2000 Portable Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Motor||Electric - 110 V / 15 amps|
|Mixing Tub Size||26 gal.|
|Max Effective Mixing Volume||20 gal. (2 cu. ft.)|
|Mixing Tool Speed||42 RPM|
|Dimensions||28.2" x 27.2" x 46.8"|
|Height to Bottom|
of Discharge Chute
|Weight||228 lbs. (104 kg.)|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
It is very portable. Easily transported up and down stairs and through door ways. I am able to mix 2 80 bags of sand/Portland mix as a dry pack mortar. It mixes quickly also. I load two bags in the top with the mixer turning, then add the water and it's ready to go on about 1-2 minutes. Much faster then mixing by hand. It is easy to clean and store when not in use. Good machine.
This is a very good mixer. I use this mixer five days a week. I've been using it for about two years. When I first started off using it it was a little different because it's not as big as a standard mixer but once you get used to it you can mix just as much material as you could with a standard mixer. you can mix a whole wheelbarrow load no problem. usual mixing ratio for me one bag of NHL 3.5 to 3 buckets of sand, no problem it handles the material well and mixes the material well. very easy to clean. I would recommend this product to anyone.