Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
This mixer is designed to be moved and loaded by one person. The mix chamber is made of metal, easy to maintain and can be cleaned with a hose.
The video link above may provide more details for you.
Collomix TMS 2000 Upright Portable Mortar Mixer
The professional automatic mortar mixer for mixing up prebagged building materials with ease
- The upright portable mortar mixer TMS 2000 is suitable for up to 20 gals of mixing material.
- Ruggedly constructed, this compact mixer can cope well with construction site conditions.
- The automatic mixer TMS 2000 is particularly suitable for processing dry and highly-viscous materials such as numerous types of mortar, plaster, screed, gravel concrete, cement screed, repair mortar, grout, etc.
- Designed for speed, mobility and reliability so it saves time, energy and money.
- High mobility and low weight
- Extremely compact design
- High load capacity
- Optimum quality of the mixing results
- Maximum economy, safety and quality
- Collomix TMS 2000 Portable Mortar Mixer
- Rim Scraper
- Corner Scraper
- Bottom Scraper
- Operator's manual
|Collomix TMS 2000 Portable Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Motor||Electric - 110 V / 15 amps|
|Mixing Tub Size||26 gal.|
|Max Effective Mixing Volume||20 gal. (2 cu. ft.)|
|Mixing Tool Speed||42 RPM|
|Dimensions||28.2" x 27.2" x 46.8"|
|Height to Bottom|
of Discharge Chute
|Weight||228 lbs. (104 kg.)|
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a very good mixer. I use this mixer five days a week. I've been using it for about two years. When I first started off using it it was a little different because it's not as big as a standard mixer but once you get used to it you can mix just as much material as you could with a standard mixer. you can mix a whole wheelbarrow load no problem. usual mixing ratio for me one bag of NHL 3.5 to 3 buckets of sand, no problem it handles the material well and mixes the material well. very easy to clean. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Easy to move and reliable. Cant ask for much else. I would buy it again and might need another one anyway.
It is very portable. Easily transported up and down stairs and through door ways. I am able to mix 2 80 bags of sand/Portland mix as a dry pack mortar. It mixes quickly also. I load two bags in the top with the mixer turning, then add the water and it's ready to go on about 1-2 minutes. Much faster then mixing by hand. It is easy to clean and store when not in use. Good machine.