5-1/2 cu ft drum with 3 cu ft batch output. Heavy-duty utility mixers suitable for concrete, feed, seed and a variety of other materials. Each unit's heavy gauge all steel construction, cast iron ring gear and reinforced metal drum makes Gilson's utility mixers the most durable on the market.
- Each mixer features the Quad-Mixing System, a design exclusive to Gilson mixers.
- Quad-Mixing System utilizes a four piece replaceable paddle and blade configuration that creates four independent mixing patterns.
- This design helps improve overall batch quality and mixing efficiency with batch-a-minute results.
- Quality Utility Mixer perfect for batching concrete, mixing seed and feed, as well as numerous industrial applications.
- Convenient drum lock secures the drum in one-of-five positions.
- Well balanced tilt handle.
- Welded steel frame and heavy bushings for long, dependable life
- Precision cast, one-piece ring gear.
- Sold with 1/3 hp or 1/2 hp electric motors with On/Off Switch or 3.5 hp Honda engine.
- Optional Hand tow kit available.
- All mixers produce 1 batch per minute.Drum drive V-belt.
- 11/2" Welded steel angle frame.
- Features: 4.8" W x 12" ID wheels, with pneumatic tires.
- Steel Tow bar with pin type coupler.
- Cleform Gilson 300UT Steel Drum Utility Mixer by Marshalltown
- Operator's Manual
|Cleform Gilson 300UT Concrete Mixer Specifications|
|Motor Options||1/3 hp Electric||1/2 hp Electric||3.5 hp Honda Gas|
|Drum Capacity||5.5 cu. ft.||5.5 cu. ft.||5.5 cu. ft.|
|Batch Output||3 cu. ft.||3 cu. ft.||3 cu. ft.|
|Drum Rotation||20 to 25 RPM||20 to 25 RPM||20 to 25 RPM|
|Drum Opening||15-1/4 in. (381 mm)||15-1/4 in. (381 mm)||15-1/4 in. (381 mm)|
|Drum Diameter||24 in. (24-3/4 in. Depth)||24 in. (24-3/4 in. Depth)||24 in. (24-3/4 in. Depth)|
|Discharge Height||20 in. (508 mm)||20 in. (508 mm)||20 in. (508 mm)|
|Dimensions||46 in. x 30 in. x 48 in.||46 in. x 30 in. x 48 in.||46 in. x 30 in. x 48 in.|