MR7000 Chicago Pneumatic, 26" Walk-Behind Roller w/ Hatz 1D50S 9.3 HP Electric Start, Diesel
- Product code: MR7000
- Manufacturer: Chicago Pneumatic
- MPN: 4812099146
The MR7000 is a duplex roller, ideal for compacting soil and asphalt. The machine is fully hydraulic which allows a small overhang enabling the roller to run close to obstructions, such as walls. It is equipped with a large watertank, dead-man’s handle and push-stop.
Chicago Pneumatic, MR7000 Features:
- For soil and asphalt applications
- Electric start
- Fully hydraulic
- Manual throttle control with stepless speed
- Traction Theor. gradeability 35 %.
- Fuel consumption, l/h 1,35
- Gravity sprinkling water, 18.77 Gallons (71 L) Tank.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
|Chicago Pneumatic MR7000 Walk Behind Roller Specifications|
|Horse Power||9.3 hp|
|Motor||Hatz 1D50S- Diesel|
|Drum Width||25.59 in.|
|Drum Diameter||16 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||4,725 lbs.|
|Travel Speed||2.2 mph/1.4 mph|
|Fuel Capacity||5 Liters|
|Operating Weight||1,495 lbs.|