9241 Chicago Pneumatic Plate Compactor Block & Paver Kit
- Product code: 9241
- Manufacturer: Chicago Pneumatic
$235.00 to $430.00
Chicago Pneumatic Plates Block & Paver Kit
- To avoid damaging the surface of the pavers, it is strongly recommended that the base of the plate compactor is covered with a rubber/neoprene mat during the compacting process.
- After laying, concrete block pavers are compacted to level using a vibrating plate compactor.
- It is essential that the base of the compactor plate is clean and free from concrete, cement or any other material that could stain or mark the surface of the blocks.
- Compaction during wet weather, or compaction of a damp surface can cause marking/staining of the surface, and so is best avoided.
- Any staining or marking should be washed off with clean water as soon as possible.
- The laying course material should be flexible during compacting of the pavers.
- Compacting (wackering) pavers on a firm bed, such as hardened concrete, can cause significant damage to the surface.