8069 CST Berger Lasermark Laser Cross Level LM54
- Product code: 8069
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- MPN: 58-LM54E
Pulsing Beams and Laser Detector
Perfect for hanging doors, framing, cabinet installation, shelving, installing drop ceilings, wainscoting, paneling, wall hangings, pipe and conduit, interior decoration, carpentry, simple masonry, wall fixtures and more, multi-cross line laser level is the most versatile laser tool available for the general or interior contractor. Features four laser-crosses at 90 degrees to each other and a laser cross on the ceiling. Laser lines switch individually for versatile and exact line placement. A graduated circle and tangent knobs make rotating the LM54E an ease. A visual alarm indicates unwanted position movement. Attaches to any standard 5/8-11" tripod. Pulsing horizontal or vertical lines for use in conjunction with the included laser line detector help detect lines when they can not be seen due to lighting conditions.
- Cross line laser level with pulsing beams and detector.
- 4 Laser-crosses at 90° to each other.
- Laser-cross to the ceiling
- Plumb down beam to the floor
- Select 4 visible laser lines individually
- Solid magnetic dampening
- Adjustable 360° circle reading
- Tangent screw—for fine tune adjustment
- Compensator-lock for transport
- Visible alarm when out of level
- Use with floor trivet, removable, also mount to 5/8-11 thread
- Battery life 30 hrs.
- Water and dust proof.
- Exterior kit includes LLD-20 laser line detector.
|CST Berger Lasermark||LM54|
|Ideal jobs||Interior and outdoor jobsite|
|Accuracy||Horizontal : +/- 1/4-in @ 100-ft (+/- 6mm@30m)|
|Range||Up to 75’ indoor dependent on illumination of area|
|Detector Range||100-ft (30.5m)|
|Fan angle||120 degree|
|Leveling range||+/- 3.5 degree|
|Leveling speed||3 seconds|
|Power||Three Ni-MH rechargeable batteries with charger|