Manual-Leveling Dual Beam Rotary Lasers
LaserMark LM30 Manual Leveling Laser from CST/Berger has proven to be one of the most trusted tools in the market. This device is a one-person, one-button leveling, plumbing and alignment tool designed for the entry-level user who demands quality and accuracy. It comes packed with features such as two rotation speeds (150 and 600 rpm), spot mode, long and short sweep modes, and an LED low battery indicator.
- One person, one button operation
- Variable speed 360 degree rotation : 150-600 Rpm, for maximum visibility in any light condition.
- Spot mode fot 90 degree point to point.
- Short and long sweep mode create laser "chalkline" to increase beam visibility.
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in trivet-with 5/8" thread tripod mount.
- Lay unit on its back for vertical applications.
- Dual beam rotary head with "point and shoot" sweep.
- Vertical jobs are made easy...project laser beam on floor
LM30DUI: LM30 w/ LD400, target, wiz-mount, remote, case.
LM30PKG: LM30 w/ LD100N detector, target, wiz-mount, alum.rod, tripod, glasses, case.
LM30E-3: includes all-in-one Tricase
|CST Berger Lasermark||LM30|
|Accuracy||+/- 1/4-in @ 100-ft (+/- 6mm@30m)|
|Range||Up to200 ft (60m) indoor diameter; up to 800 ft (244m) outdoor diameter with optional laser detector|
|Leveling type||Manual two screw|
|Sensitivity||5 minute level vial, 10 minute plumb vial|
|Environment||Built for all weather general construction needs (IPX4). Operating temperature 22 degree F to 120 degree|
|Power||Three “C” cell alkaline batteries provides 60 +/- hours continue use|