Dual-Beam with Self-Leveling in Horizontal, Vertical, and Plumb!
LM800 is the ultimate designed dual beam, dual slope rotary laser with horizontal and vertical self-leveling and many features to make the instrument ideal for all indoor and outdoor jobs. The LM800 is ideal for outdoor leveling and grading jobs with dual-slope capability up to 10%.
- Scanning feature preset angles of 0, 10, 45, 90 and 180 degree to increase beam visibility
- Variable speed rotation for maximum visibility in any light condition-0, 150, 300, and 600 Rpm.
- Clock-wise and CCW head positioning for fast and easy alignment in vertical/horizontal applications.
- Three beams-horizontal beam, up plumb and down plumb beams
- Automatic / Manuel mode
- Anti-drift system
- Wide self-leveling range of +/- 5 degree.
- Low battery indicator
- Heavy duty glass enclosed beacon and durable sealed housing is water and dust-proof (IPX57) to ensure years of dependable operation
- Pro-grade - Motorized, Electronic horizontal and vertical self-leveling.
- 5/8-11" tripod Threads on base as well as handle for horizontal and vertical mounting.
LM800I : LM 800 Interior package, w/ plumb down beam includes v-mount, remote, 2 targets, Ni-MH, charger kit, case, glasses.
LM800DI : LM800 Interior package w/detector. Includes same above plus LD400 Laser detector.
LM800PKG : LM800 Complete package, includes same as LM800DI plus aluminum tripod and rod.
All include hard-shell carrying case and instruction manual
|Accuracy||Horinzontal +/- 1/16-in @ 100-ft (+/- 1.6mm@30m)|
Vertical +/- 1.8-in @ 100-ft (+/- 3mm30m)
|Range||Up to 2800 ft (850m) diameter with laser detector|
|Environment||Built for all-weather general construction needs (IPX7). Operating temperature 22 degree to 120 degree|
|Power||Ni-MH battery provides 12+/- hours|