Powerful and versatile concrete saw. Rugged steel construction ensures long life and reduced vibration. A low maintenance air motor with gearbox eliminates the need to service belts, carburetors or fuel lines.
- Designed for breaking out concrete and asphalt. Ideal for joint sawing, floor sawing, trenching, road repair and other cutting applications.
- Wet or dry cutting of concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt, masonry, steel and more.
- Cut up to 7" deep.
- Crank handle to raise or lower blade.
- Use indoors or outdoors no gas or engine fumes.
- Low maintenance no belts, pistons, fuel lines or carburetors.
- Accept diamond or abrasive blades.
- Adjustable blade guard with built-in 3/4" water connection for wet cutting or dust suppression.
- Rugged steel construction yet only 107 lbs.
- Built-in 3/4" water connection for wet cutting.
- Built-in oiler for motor lubrication.
- CS Unitec CSR150 20" Pneumatic Walk Behind Saw
- Whip Hose with Coupling
- 3/4" ID Water Connection
- In-Line Oiler
- Operator's manual
|CS Unitec CSR150 Pneumatic Walk Behind Saw Specifications|
|Motor||Pneumatic - Gearbox Drive|
|No Load RPM||3,200 RPM|
|Air Consumption||92 CFM @ 100 PSI|
|Air Connection||1/2 in. NPT|
|Blade Capacity||20 in.|
|Max Depth of Cut||7 in.|