CS5361632 CS Unitec 15" Pneumatic Concrete Chain Saw
- Product code: CS5361632
- Manufacturer: CS Unitec
- MPN: CS 536163-2
CS Unitec 15" Pneumatic Concrete Chain Saw, CS 536163-2
The CS Unitec CS 536163-2 Pneumatic Concrete Chain Saw is a versatile air power cutter with a 15" maximum cutting depth. The CS 536163-2 concrete chain saw is equipped with an AirFORCE F4™ Diamond chain optimized for pneumatic chainsawing through the toughest concrete, brick natural stone & more.
- Cut with ease, speed and portability through reinforced concrete, brick, block, concrete pipe and natural stone.
- High-torque concrete chain saw cuts through floors, columns, and walls in one pass.
- Built tough to stand up to everyday use and abuse in the harshest concrete cutting environments.
- Use to make deep plunge cuts up to 15", small mechanical openings, square corners and a myriad of irregular shapes that cannot be done with circular saws.
CS Unitec CS 536163-2 Concrete Chain Saw Features
- High torque 6.5 HP air motor
- Pneumatic motor emits no gas or engine fumes - perfect for indoor cutting
- Trigger safety prevents starting chain saw by mistake
- Features an AirFORCE F4™ Diamond chain specifically designed for use with pneumatic saws.
- Use to make perfect square corners with no over-cuts.
- Strong, resilient finish on die-cast aluminum body will withstand the toughest environments.
- Built-in Wall-Walker makes cutting easier by providing helpful leverage advantage.
- Modular design for easy maintenance.
- Rugged, reliable, and simple to service - no fuel lies, belts, or carburetors maintain.
- Stretch Reduction System (SRS) helps maximize chain life.
CS Unitec CS 536163-2 Pneumatic Concrete Chain Saw Specifications
|No Load RPM||5,700 RPM|
|Air Flow||124 CFM @ 90 PSI (6 bar)|
|No Load Torque||104 lbs.|
|Max Depth of Cut||15 in.|
|Noise Level (at 3 ft.)||88 dB|
- CS Unitec 15" Pneumatic Concrete Chain Saw
- 15" Guide Bar
- Force F4 Diamond Chain
- Operator's Manual