Norton Clipper 14" High Speed Cut-Off Saw, CP514-350
Designed with the end-user in mind to cut a smooth and fast. This cut off saw is fully equipped to handle the everyday needs of any jobsite with unrelenting durability and reliability. Better balance, better performance, better saw!
- An electronic sensor will indicate a low oil level and adjust the engine to idle to prevent engine damage.
- Proprietary electromagnetic valve eliminates the standard choke and half throttle start.
- The 3-step EASY start eliminates the hassle of a choke.
- Simply turn the switch on, prime the engine, and push the decompression button, then pull the cord to start.
- Patented twin-air inlets create an air pulsation keep the saw running cool and reduce debris being trapped in the filter.
- 3-stage filter.
- External rocker wheel vibrates the filter to further help release debris.
- Made in Germany.
- Easy Start System. NO chokes to set, four simple steps to start.
- Higher performance air filtration system with filter shaker for longer life.
- Better balance: the blade will not hit the ground when you pick the saw up.
- Diamond Blades Sold Separately
- Norton Clipper CP514-350i Cut-Off Saw
- 14 in Abrasive Masonry Disc
- Hand Tools
- Spare Parts
- Operator's manual
|Norton Clipper CP514-350i Cut-Off Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|Power (Gas)||5.4 hp / 4 kW|
|Blade Shaft RPM||4,500|
|Arbor||3/4 inch (20 mm)|
|Max Depth of Cut||5 inch|
|Fuel Capacity||0.23 gals (0.9 L)|
|Oil Capacity||10.08 oz. (0.32 L)|