well built made in usa and it shows. kohler 20 inch blade model has serious power and cuts clean and fast. disconnect flanges are convenient, bigger gas tank is also a plus. does not include a blade but i wish they bundled it with a concrete diamond blade since it's marketed as a concrete saw. big price but worth it if you need real cutting power and have jobs lined up. customer service was helpful on the phone. only downside was the amount of time it took to arrive, about 2-3 weeks. overall very satisfied with this concrete saw so far.
Core Cut CC2500 Self-Propelled Concrete Saws
Self-propelled hydrostatic transmission
- 1-1/2" diameter bladeshaft with bearings that are greaseable from top of the frame.
- Rigid high strength 3/16" steel box frame with heavy bar reinforcement.
- Left or right hand sawing
- Large 5 gallons fuel capacity for longer sawing.
- Precision screw feed raise and lower system
- Blade drive is via 5 belts on 27hp Kohler. 25hp or bellow have 4 belts.
- Hydraulic model input flow 25 GPM @2000 PSI maximum
- Electric models includes motor starter switch-box with amp meter.
- Core Cut CC2500 Self-Propelled Concrete Saw
- Telescoping Front Pointer
- Cutting Depth Indicator
- Quick Disconnect Blade Flanges
- Frame Lift
- Tach/Hour Meter (20-22 HP Models)
- Electric Start (20-22 HP Models)
- Low Oil Alert
- Operator's manual
|Core Cut CC2500 Blade Specifications|
|Blade Size||14 inch||20 inch||26 inch|
|Depth of Cut||4-5/8 inch||7-3/8 inch||10-3/8 inch|
|Arbor||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch|
|Core Cut CC2500 Motor Specifications|
|Motor Type||Leeson (3-phase)||Honda GX630||Honda GX690||Hydraulic|
(25 GPM @2000 PSI)
|Power Source||Electric - 230 V||Gas||Gas||Hydro||Gas|
|Power||15 hp||20.8 hp||22.1 hp||25 hp||27 hp|
|Blade Capacity||14, 20, 26 in||14, 20, 26 in||14, 20, 26 in||14, 20, 26 in||14, 20, 26 in|
|Product Weight in lbs. |
(Based on Blade Capacity)
|700, 670, 705||600, 660, 670||610, 610, 685||610, 610, 650||645, 610, 665|