Ardex CA20P Multi-Purpose Construction Adhesive and Sealant
Ardex CA20P is a single-component, modified silane, polymer adhesive and neutral curing sealant. With it's extreme flexibility and excellent bonding strength, it is a perfect product for replacing tiles, adhering and replacing bathroom accessories such as soap holders. The shrinkage free sealant cal be used to fill moving joints.Features:
- 10.5 oz. (310 mL) cartridge comes in white or gray
- Extreme versatility - bonds with a wide range of materials including glass, metal, wood, ceramics and plastic
- Ideal for minor repair applications - works under water!
- Coverage per cartridge: 1/4" bead covers approximately 32 linear ft., 1/8" bead covers approximately 64 linear ft.
- High bond strength
- Use to fill movement joints
- Interior and exterior walls and floors
- Highly flexible
- Neutral curing system - free of solvents, water and isocyanates
- Can be painted
- Shrinkage free drying
- Zero VOC content