B300, Bartell 18” x 24” plate size. Compactor
Bartell forward plates are innovative, hard hitting, and low maintenance.
- Robust throttle controls why should you have to bend over and run next to your machine to make it stop? You’ll find conveniently mounted throttle controls standard on every piece of compaction in our lineup.
- Retractable Wheel kits make it much easier to move your equipment to the site. Flip them down and roll. They simply lock up when you don’t need them.
- Lifting bales maybe your work site is far off the beaten path? Every plate has a robust lifting bale to make it easier to move your equipment when a wheel kit won’t do.
- Need to compact close to an edge? You can get right up against it with our straight-edge plate design.
- Sealed belt guards cover design keeps rocks out and still cools properly.
|Bartell B300 Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Plate Size||18 in. x 24 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||4,450 lbs. (19.8 kN)|
|Travel Speed||94 ft./min. (29 m/min.)|
|Cycle per Minute||7,000|
|Weight||220 lbs. (100 kg.)|