When your job requires an alternative to a fuel engine saw, look no further than the Norton Clipper electric saw series. Mounted with a 20 HP Baldor 480 Volt, 3 Phase motor providing maximum return on your investment. Multi-position handle bars, easy access rear and side panels, and ergonomic instrument cluster to service small to medium size jobs.
- Streamlined console simple, clean and easy to operator controls for left or right side cutting.
- Handle bar positioning Multi-position handle bars offer operators better control and comfort.
- Battery Charger charging plug ensures continuous power for the raise and lower function.
- Three stage air filter.
- Electro-Hydraulic blade control.
- 0-220 FPM (Forward) 0-100 FPM (Reverse).
- Maximum Saw Length (Working): 109-3/4" (2,788 mm)
- Maximum Pointer Length: 33-3/4" (857 mm)
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 19" (483 mm)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 22-3/4" (578 mm)
- Blade to Wall 1-13/16" (46 mm)
- Wheel Base Length 20-1/4" (514 mm)
|Norton Clipper C2026ES Self-Propelled Walk Behind Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||20 hp / 14.9 kW|
|Engine||Baldor, 3-Phase - 460 V|
|Blade Capacity||26 inch|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,020 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||9-1/2 inch|
|Dimensions||49-1/2 in. x 29 in. x 42 in.|